Let's discover the land of the blue men of the desert. The Morocco reveals its wilderness through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Saharan, dive into its atmosphere with astonishing colors. Unforgettable times.Day Trip Highlight :
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery en route to Ouarzazate and go see the old kasbah: Kasbah Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou.
- Visit the beautiful village Agdez and the beautiful town of Zagora.
- Make a nice ride on camels to Merzouga and enjoy a breathtaking panoramic view.
- Explore the famous cliffs of Todra a fabulous location.
- Discover the richness of sahara.
- Have a great time in a beautiful desert setting and an ideal climate
Scheduled to depart from Marrakech at 8:00 am, taking the road through the High Atlas via the Tizi n'Tichka to Ouarzazate for lunch After lunch you continue your tour to the Village Agdez the source of the Draa Valley, with its six palm groves, You continue through the lunar landscapes and the pre-Saharan routes to Zagora, a small town, the birthplace of the Saadian dynasty. Where you spend the first night of your tour. Dinner and overnight at the camp (bivouac) in Zagora.
Departure to Erfoud via n’Kob, the palm Mellal, Tazzarine and Alnif through a vast rocky plain. Lunch a long the way. Dinner and overnight at bivouac in Merzouga for the panoramic view at sunrise in the famous dunes of Merzouga.
Departure for Tinerhir, through the Todra Gorge, natural high rocky cliffs. It is here that instead of many film productions. Lunch and free time. Dinner and overnight stay in a comfort & nice guest house.
Departure for Ouarzazate, the Dades Valley, nicknamed the road of the "Thousand Kasbahs". A sublime landscape scrolls: clay fortified villages, kasbahs, ksours ... Lunch and visit the most famous kasbahs in the region: the kasbah Taourirt and Ait Ben Haddou, decor shooting many film productions and world heritage Unesco.
Back to Marrakesh by Tizin Tichka in the end of the afternoon.